Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.955 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,045 (﷼ 257) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)