Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,483 (3,924,021 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)