Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,116 (2,215,648 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)