Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,130 (3,639,077 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)