Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05357 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,864 (руб 34,788) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)