Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00530 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,115 (CH$965,750) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)