Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,750 (CH$773,012) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)