Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00593 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,745 (CH$968,636) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)