Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,019 (S/. 3,007) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)