Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,008 (S/. 4,102) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)