Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,861 (2,501,305 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (30 minutes ago)