Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00294 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,755 (1,275,359 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (37 minutes ago)