Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,073 (1,873,849 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)