Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,371 (2,305,567 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (about 2 hours ago)