Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,126 (﷼ 2,604) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)