Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BRL / IRRX *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,932 (﷼ 35,906,053) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)