Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BRL / IRRX *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,121 (﷼ 35,169,921) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)