Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,862 (﷼ 43,749,423) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)