Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.745 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,483 (3,333 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)