Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,928 (2,567 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)