Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.821 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,451 (2,984 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)