Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,345 in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)