Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.340 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,894 (Dinar 1,665) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 3 hours ago)