Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.407 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 96% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,127 (Dinar 1,390) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)