Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.451 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 97% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,617 (Dinar 2,610) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)