Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,078 (₩3,672,904) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)