Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,621 (₩2,386,847) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)