Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 142% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,596 (₩3,968,205) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)