Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45905 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,096 (元6,744) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)