Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,842 (€2,237) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)