Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00482 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,698 (CH$766,671) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)