Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,222 (CH$662,102) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)