Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,079 (CH$789,525) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)