Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06152 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,462 (Php72,520) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)