Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,372 (2,755TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)