Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,966 (2,813,988 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (41 minutes ago)