Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00098 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,539 (3,621,682 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)