Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00104 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,886 (5,667,508 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)