Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,177 (3,980,421 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)