Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,431 (5,293TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)