Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,376 (4,594TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)