Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,785 (₩1,465,973) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)