Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,773 (₩1,370,426) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)