Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,508 (₩929,097) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)