Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,609 (₩1,651,863) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)