Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,029 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,283 (3,993TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)