Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,761 (€2,065) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (22 minutes ago)