Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,341 (€2,147) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)