Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,799 (€2,084) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (38 minutes ago)