Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,355 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)