Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,601 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)