Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,132 (Bs 108,206,348) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)