Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30979 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,000 (Bs 9,682) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)