Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BRL / IRRX *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,782 (﷼ 42,852,220) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)