Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,701 (﷼ 39,941,720) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)