Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,764 (﷼ 46,427,530) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (36 minutes ago)