Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,763 (﷼ 28,922,595) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)