Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,688 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.561 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,264 (Dinar 1,373) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)