Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.460 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,796 (Dinar 851) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)