Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.597 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,061 (Dinar 883) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)