Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.255 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,648 (Dinar 1,455) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)