Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.451 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,542 (Dinar 1,470) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)