Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,508 ($1,456) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (40 minutes ago)