Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04668 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,520 (₨32,560) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)