Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,198 (RM4,646) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (42 minutes ago)