Cost of living comparison between Alor Star, Malaysia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,210 (RM2,900) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 2 hours ago)