Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,707 (€1,460) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)