Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,622 (€763) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)