Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.386 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,016 (€1,186) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (40 minutes ago)