Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,596 (266,636 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)