Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,242 (226,291 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)