Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00942 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,058 (218,379 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)