Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04987 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,964 (₨79,488) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)