Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04870 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,873 (₨38,464) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)