Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,393 (€1,585) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)