Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,713 (€796) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (25 minutes ago)