Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,498 (€1,752) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)