Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,645 (€1,749) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)