Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,381 (€1,007) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (30 minutes ago)