Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,478 (€1,011) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)