Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17366 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,181 (E£ 6,800) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (39 minutes ago)