Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 BRL / SYP *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,301 (364,833 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (44 minutes ago)