Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.501 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,074 (AU$2,828) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)