Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,612 (﷼ 5,424) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)