Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,435 (﷼ 3,944) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)