Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,010 (﷼ 6,950) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (32 minutes ago)