Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.829 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,860 (﷼ 7,071) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)