Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,184 (﷼ 8,494) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)