Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,128 (1,556,561 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (39 minutes ago)