Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,397 (1,636,680 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)