Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18503 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,575 (E£ 13,918) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)