Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49643 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,280 (6,608 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)