Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48593 BRL / SDG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,430 (2,943 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (29 minutes ago)