Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18171 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,654 (14,605 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)