Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,457 (2,286,897 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)