Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,980 (1,100,925 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)