Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,459 (1,630,340 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (40 minutes ago)