Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,656 (Dirham 4,327) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)