Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,240 (Dirham 9,301) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)