Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.877 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,282 (Dirham 8,300) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)