Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.883 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,731 (Dirham 5,360) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)